The Ondo City Chapter of Junior Chamber International (JCI) a non-profit, non-governmental organization of young people between 18 and 40 years old held her handing over ceremony, induction of new members and investiture of 2016 Officers on Sunday 27th day of December, 2015.
The event which took place at the Exclusive lounge of Faith Hotel and Hall was attended by members, friends and guests of the organization.
The 2015 Chapter President, Jc Osungbemiro Bankole while giving a report of his stewardship in the past 365 days thanked members for supporting his vision and working with him for the success of the chapter year. He highlighted some of the achievements among others as follow:
1. Increase in Membership Strength
2. Vote not Violence Campaign during the last General Election
3. Ondo Kingdom / Akure Youth Leadership Conference
4. Medical Screening & Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Awareness
5. Maiden Participation in the 2015 JCI Leadership Academy in Delta State
6. Courtesy Visit to the Governor and Executive Board Members of Ondo State
7. Signing of Memorandum of Understanding with Kidney Care Centre, Ondo
8. October 1st. Independence Day Lecture
9. Mentor – Mentee Interaction Scheme for Secondary School Pupils
10. Record Breaking National Vice President Position.
He therefore enjoined members to show greater support to the next administration.
After taking the oath of Office the 2016 Chapter President, Jc Olujobi Olujide appreciated members for the trust they had in him and assured them of living up to expectations.
The newly sworn in Vice President, Jc Akinsoyinnu Yomi also assured the General Assembly of corporating with the 2016 Chapter President in achieving his plan of action.
Congratulations to Junior Chamber International Ondo Kingdom.